top of page
Swimming Pool


What course can I study on an Australian student visa?

You can apply for a Student Visa by studying CRICOS registered courses and ELICOS English courses (General English, IELTS preparation, Cambridge preparation, etc.).​ Study in Australia Group can provide you a free quote for your individual course options.

How do I get a CoE for the Australian student visa? What does CoE mean?
The CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) is an official document issued to international students when they enrol with an eligible education provider. The CoE is required by the Department of Home Affairs for the purpose of applying for a student visa 500. Contact Study in Australia Group registered Education Agents to get your CoE.

Study in Australia Group is an education consultancy providing free* assistance for current and future international students in Australia. We will assist with your enrolment and student visa.

(*Excl. family applications and school enrolment for dependent children/minors. Excl. assessment level 2 or 3 countries and applicants who had their previous visa application refused or cancelled.)

Sunset on the Beach
Are you currently in Australia?

Thank you for getting in touch! Please check your spam folder, if you haven't heard from us within 3 business days.

Follow Study in Australia Group on social media - Stay up to date with visa & migration news, scholarships, student discounts, job offers, free events and more.

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube

Subscribe to the Study in Australia Group newsletter to receive updates on visa, migration, scholarships, student discounts, giveaways, job offers, free events and more.

bottom of page